your Strategic Partners

Accounting and planning for profitable business growth

General and Self Assessment

  • Dealing with HMRC: Paying HMRC 
  • CA5601 (Application to pay self-employed National Insurance contributions (NICs) by Direct Debit) 
  • 64-8 Authorising your agent 
  • Gift Aid Declaration 
  • SA100 Main tax return for individuals 
  • SA101 Supplementary Pages 
  • SA102 Employment 
  • SA103 Self-employment (Short) 
  • SA103 Self-employment (Full) 
  • SA104S Partnership (Short) 
  • SA104F Partnership (Full) 
  • SA105 UK Property 
  • SA106 Foreign 
  • SA107 Trusts etc 
  • SA108 Capital Gains Summary 
  • SA109 Non-residence etc. 
  • SA110 Tax Calculation Summary 
  • SA150 How to fill in your tax return 
  • CWF1 Register online for Self-Assessment and National Insurance Contributions 
  • SA1 – Registering for Self Assessment and getting a tax return 
  • SA1 – Self Assessment payment slip 
  • SA400 – Registering a partnership for Self Assessment 
  • SA401 – Registering a partner for Self Assessment and Class 2 NICs 
  • SA402 – Registering a partner for Self Assessment if they’re not an individual 

Limited Companies 


  • P11D Expenses Payments and Benefits 
  • P11D(b) Return of Class 1A NICs due. Return of expenses and benefits – employer declaration 
  • FBI 2 Authorising your agent to use PAYE Online Services (Internet) 
  • P46 (Car) Car provided for the private use of an employee or a director 
  • P60 End of Year Certificate – Employer: P60 Notes 
  • SP32 Late claim for recovery of statutory payments or NIC compensation 
  • SSP1 Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) and Incapacity Benefit 
  • SSP2 Statutory Sick Pay Record Sheet 
  • SC2 Employee’s statement of sickness 
  • Starter Checklist 

Value Added Tax 

  • VAT1 Application for registration 
  • VAT 484 Change of Details – Variations 
  • VAT 1614A Notification of an option to tax land and/or buildings 
  • VAT – 600FRS Application to join the Flat Rate Scheme 
  • VAT7 Application to cancel your VAT registration 
  • VAT68 Request for transfer of a registration number 
  • VAT426 Insolvent traders claim for input tax after deregistration 
  • VAT427 Claim for input tax relief from VAT on cancellation of registration 
  • VAT652 Notification of Errors in VAT Returns 
  • VAT769 Notification of Insolvency details 


In preparing and maintaining this section of our website every effort has been made to ensure the content is up to date and accurate. However, the law and regulations change continually, and unintentional errors can occur, and the information may be neither up to date nor accurate. We make no representation or warranty (including liability towards third parties), express or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information on the website. Please don’t act directly on anything you read – contact us first for advice on how it may affect your individual circumstances.